We now offer Acid Tactical ADHESIVE camo stencils. Our stencils will NOT leave sticky glue residue in the back of. They were designed to remove cleanly and not effect the paint.
They are quite easy to use but can also be tricky on very angled surfaces. We currently are The usage of them in hand guards which are more difficult to paint.
For use with airbrush, spray, gun coatings, duracoat, cerakote, and other spray paints.
What you get.
3 – 9×14″ stencils in the designs pictured in our main image. Nothing more, nothing less.
Material: High Temp Vinyl film
For angled surfaces: When shaping around corners use larger stickers and allow half of the sticker to lay on each plane. If small sections of the design overlaps a corner it may not adhere well. Use scissors to trim any excess that doesn’t need to adhere.
Exacto knife – Can be utilized to remove sticker and also to form sticker in tight angles.
Scissors – To trim excess stencil
1. Basecoat your project with a good camouflage color.
2. Clean off the project to remove any dust or paint residue. You should definitely have clean hands and refrain from touching the adhesive side all the way through application.
3. Apply the stickers to your project. The usage of a sharp edge such as an exacto knife or razor blade will make it easier to remove and apply the stencils.
4. After applying the stencils to your project paint directly at the object. Avoid spraying at angles.
5. Allow your project to completely dry before removing the stencil stickers.
NEW ADHESIVE DESIGN – Stick on, Paint, Peel Off
9×14″ Sheets – Read product description for full details.
3 stencils, one of each design pictured. (LIMITED TIME – You’ll receive 1 FREE Practice Sheet = 4 sheets)
Designed for use on Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols. Can be utilized on Plastic, Metal, Wood, and the like..
.25mm Vinyl Sheets – Peel off, stick on Stencils)